Friday, November 6, 2009

Comments about comments

I am so grateful today.  When I read the comments you post on our blog my heart gets so filled up with gratitude.  You have no idea how good it makes me feel knowing we aren't going through this alone, that you too love Noah and want him to get better, and that you are always in our corner rooting for us. Thank you so much for hanging in there and being there for us through this journey.  

I've been thinking about how this all began.  I started looking at pictures and videos. Goodness, I cannot believe how far we've come.

Some of you have been with us since day one and some of you have recently joined us. Either way I thought maybe you'd enjoy this little clip from a year ago when they aired our story on NBC in Philadelphia...


























I cannot believe how small Noah was or what a blubbering mess I was!  It seems so surreal.  

Last year November was such a great month for us.  After 3 months we finally got to take our son home and start a life together.  

Here's hoping this November brings us another great beginning. The coming of a new Seizure FREE life together.  

Since Todd and I will be arm wrestling for the computer I imagine it will stay at home with him.  I probably won't get a chance to update next week but I'll be journaling "old school" and promise to catch you all up on the latest when we get home.  

Please keep Noah in your prayers and keep fingers crossed this diet helps!  

Have a great week!






7 comments:

  1. Go diet! Go diet! Go diet! Sending you all the love and magic in the world for things to go well at the hospital this week. Love you so much. Love the new pic of you and Noah, of course makes me blubber like a baby. Hugs hugs and more hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you already. You are in my thoughts every day. In my heart always. Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that so many people are reading your blog! Wishing you safe travels and good luck w/ the diet :) Can't wait to hear how it goes. Thinking of you always,
    Cindy and Hans

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sunday school class has been praying for Noah and you and Todd. They are always asking me how he is doing and how you are coping. I tell them you are quite the fierce warrior as is Noah. We prayed today for God to use the Diet to bring an end to the seizures. Everythng is in His hands. Good Dieting tomorrow and know you and your precious Noah are in our prayers.
    Love you,
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diet day today! Bring it. And Oh. My. Goodness. The new pic of mama and gorgeous boy. Loves it. And, loves ya'll.xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have had you in my prayers and thoughts. My Sunday School class is praying for you and Noah also. They are always asking me how things are going. We are all praying that the Lord will bless this diet and that Noah's seizures will subside or completely go away. I was there at the beginning and will continue to walk along side of you and precious Noah.
    Love you,
    Ramona LaFavor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the diet!! I love reading your blog and that is a great pic of you & Noah!! I'll keep praying for your family!!

    Brendy

    ReplyDelete