Monday, November 30, 2009

I've been a bad bad blogger...

I've been trying to make myself blog lately but just haven't been feelin' it.  Can't quite explain it but basically I just haven't been in the mood.  It takes energy to put yourself out there and relive emotions and moments you've already been through and frankly sometimes I just don't wanna.

But here's the CliffNotes:

My parents are here (total God send!).

Noah was sick for about 5 days (yes, the "bubble" was penetrated and a "bug" got to my poor poor baby).

Noah is still having seizures.

We had a delicious and very mellow Thanksgiving.

We are on our way to CHOP on Wednesday for a follow up.

We are anxiously awaiting our nephew's arrival on the 2nd! 

Noah's IS friend Connor is going to see Dr C soon and we are so hoping he can help them.

Good luck to Trevor (and Mommy) on his upcoming 48 hour EEG.   

And that's about it.  I've been going through a whirlwind of emotions but am just not in a place where I want/feel like sharing.  I'm sure that will change soon enough and I'll get to a true update.  





1 comment:

  1. LOVING YOU, NOAH'S MOM. Wow, he's so BIG! Yay for Mr. & Mrs. H in the house and am grateful for your 2nd Thanksgiving at home with your son. xoxo

    ReplyDelete